All About PETMA...
For over 50 years, PETMA has represented the United Kingdom manufacturers and technical design and development subsidiaries of portable electric tools.
The Association objectives are:
- To safeguard the interests of the portable electric tool industry on technical matters.
- To act as liaison between manufacturers and the British Standards Institution.
- To represent the Association on the equivalent European body.
- To cooperate with any other organised body or bodies having objects similar to those of the Association.
- To secure the observance by Members to the Constitution of the Association.
- To act generally in the common interest of the membership in all such matters of a non-commercial nature as may be agreed upon.
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conductive to the objectives of the Association.
Our Contact Details...
To contact the association or for membership enquiries, please address your enquires to the Secretariat:
Portable Electric Tool Manufacturers Association
PO Box 35084
London NW1 4XE
Tel: 020 7935 8532